We are so excited to continue working with one of the most magnificent 5-star hotels located in London. They are looking for a highly experienced Breakfast Chef to ensure every single guest has a positive start to their morning.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Breakfast Chef…
- £30,000 per annum plus £6,000 to £8,000 SC
- Paid overtime
- 29 paid holidays per annum (Including bank/public holidays)
- 1 weekend off a month
- 5% contribution to your pension
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced sick pay
- Complimentary dry cleaning of uniform
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Mental health and wellbeing workshops
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates
- Discounted gym membership
Responsibilities as a Breakfast Chef…
- Creating a variety of high-quality breakfast dishes that meet and exceed guests’ expectations
- Going above and beyond to fulfil any special requests from guests
- Communicating effectively with the team to ensure a 5-star service
- Making the most of the hotel’s excellent training and development opportunities to improve your culinary skillset
Working alongside a team of highly skilled chefs who are willing to share their invaluable expertise, this is an exciting opportunity to make the breakfast service your own and wow guests enjoying a stay at the hotel.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!