You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Senior Chef De Partie…
- £36,000 per annum based on 6 shifts, £41,500 based on 7 shifts
- 45-hour contract
- Extensive benefits package
- Private Medical Care
- Brilliant team and working environment
- Unrivalled training
- Opportunity for progression
- Season Ticket Loan
Are you a Senior Chef De Partie looking for your next culinary adventure and like the sound of working in a team of the most talented and experienced chefs in the industry?
Would you like the chance to enhance your culinary skillset by cooking a variety of the finest French cuisine?
If so, we have an opening that could be the perfect next step for you!
You’ll Be Great If…
- You have experience working in a kitchen of a 3 Rosette/Michelin Star standard or a 5 Star Hotel/Private Members Club environment
- You are a Senior Chef De Partie that is highly career driven and excited to gain invaluable culinary experience and expertise
- You have a clear passion for fine dining, the ability to consistently produce high-quality dishes and work well with others
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!