You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Chef De Partie…
- £34,000 per annum based on 6 shifts, £39,000 based on 7 shifts
- 45-hour contract
- Extensive benefits package
- Private Medical Care
- Excellent working environment and team
- Unrivalled training
- Opportunity for progression
- Season Ticket Loan
- Working at one of London’s very best Private Members Clubs
Are you a Chef De Partie with a love for creating fine dining dishes at a 5-star standard?
Would you like the opportunity to explore Mediterranean cuisine whilst expanding your skillset and abilities?
Do you like the sound of working in one of London’s most exclusive Private Members Clubs?
If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
You’ll Be Great If…
- You’re a Chef De Partie with experience working in the kitchen of a 3 Rosette/Michelin Star standard restaurant or a 5 Star Hotel/Private Members Club environment
- You are excited to receive unrivalled training to expand your skillset and have the opportunity to progress in your culinary career
- You are a Chef De Partie with brilliant communication skills, who work well as part of a team and enjoys sharing their expertise with others
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!