You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Chef De Partie…
- £15 per hour, 40 hours per week
- 1 weekend off every 3 weeks
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Complementary meals, hot drinks & snacks whilst on shift
- Wonderful work-life balance,
- Cooking with fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Custom made uniform provided.
- Employee assistance program & wellbeing benefits
- Brand new state of the art kitchen
- Fantastic career progression & promotion opportunities
This Chef De Partie role is based in a brand-new premium 5-star care home which is located on the outskirts of London. You will be creating a variety of flavour-first and nutritional dishes to please the palates of the residents.
This isn’t your standard care home kitchen. You will have access to the freshest, seasonal ingredients, picked daily, which will add a Michelin-starred flourish to your dishes.
Working closely alongside an experienced and talented Head Chef, you will play an important part in providing consistently high-quality meals and a seamless service to the residents.
Typical shift patterns as follows based on 40 hours per week.
- 12.00 noon- 20.00pm
This is a great company to work for, with exciting expansion plans and for a company who care and value their staff. So if you are a highly skilled Chef De Partie looking for a new & exciting opportunity then we want to speak with you.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!