We are currently collaborating with a well-established gastropub set in the heart of a charming and historic village in the Cotswolds. They are in search of a dedicated Sous Chef to join their team in crafting top-tier culinary creations using locally sourced, fresh ingredients for their loyal patrons.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Sous Chef…
- Up to £35,000 per annum plus £3,000 to £5,000 service charge
- Live-in accommodation (£400 per month for a double room, all bills included)
- Working 48 hours per week
- Training and career development opportunities
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Free food on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Discounts across the group
- Access to a variety of discounts on retail, restaurants, and cinema tickets
Responsibilities as the Sous Chef…
- Assist the talented Head Chef with the daily running of the kitchen including cost control, food margin and labour costs within the kitchen
- Creating dishes which are full of flavour using local and seasonal produce
- Playing an important part in the development of new menu items
- Maintaining high food hygiene and kitchen safety levels
- Training and recruiting new team members and always striving to get the best out of the team
This presents a fantastic chance for a Sous Chef to leave their mark within an award-winning and seasoned team, all while enjoying an exceptional work-life balance.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!