We are delighted to be assisting a newly refurbished boutique hotel based in an idyllic village near Cirencester. They are looking for a talented Head Chef to lead their team of 12 in creating a variety of high-quality dishes from their farm-to-table menus.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Head Chef…
- £42,000 per annum plus £5,000 service charge
- Paid overtime
- Working 45 hours per week
- Working alongside a team of 12 like-minded chefs
Responsibilities as Head Chef…
- Creating a variety of delicious dishes from the hotel’s ever-changing seasonal menus for a high volume of diners
- Making the most of the kitchen’s access to fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Passing on your knowledge and expertise to the more junior chefs in the brigade
- Ensuring consistent quality across the hotel’s multiple outlets
This presents a wonderful opportunity to perfect your kitchen management skills as you coordinate unforgettable dining experiences across multiple outlets.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!