You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Senior Chef De Partie…
- Up to £30,000 per annum plus £5,800 service charge
- Access to fresh, seasonal ingredients grown onsite
- Christmas Day and your birthday off
- Private medical insurance
- Meals on duty
- Employee assistance programme
- 50% off food
- 50% discount on spa treatments
- Staff accommodation rate of £100 Bed and Breakfast per room per night
We are now collaborating with a luxury boutique hotel located on a country estate in the Cotswolds. They are on the hunt for an enthusiastic Senior Chef De Partie to join their talented kitchen brigade.
As Senior Sous Chef, you will play an important role in the creation of a variety of classic British and European dishes. The hotel is home to a fantastic kitchen garden; therefore you will be cooking with sustainable, freshly picked ingredients on a daily basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to perfect a variety of skills and techniques as you work alongside a highly talented team who are willing to pass on their culinary expertise.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!