You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you a Pastry Junior Sous Chef…
- £33,600 per annum + SC of between £6,000 – £8,000
- Overtime paid!
- 29 paid holidays per annum (inc. bank/public holidays)
- 1 weekend off a month
- 5% contribution to your pension
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced sick pay
- Complimentary dry cleaning of uniform
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Mental health and wellbeing workshops
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates
- Discounted gym membership
Are you a Pastry Junior Sous Chef who is looking to be a part of one of the elite 5 star hotels of London?
You’ll Be Great If…
- You are a Pastry Junior Sous Chef with brilliant communication skills, who works well as part of a team and enjoys sharing their expertise with others
- You are excited to receive unrivalled training to expand your skillset and have the opportunity to progress in your culinary career
- You’re a Pastry Junior Sous Chef with experience working in the kitchen of a 3 Rosette/Michelin Star standard restaurant or a 5 Star Hotel/Private Members Club environment
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!