We are so excited to continue working with one of the most prestigious 5-star hotels located in London. They are looking for a talented Pastry Chef De Partie with a wonderful eye for detail to elevate their pastry team.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Pastry Chef De Partie…
- £29,400 per annum plus £6,000 to £8,000 SC
- Paid overtime
- 29 paid holidays per annum (Including bank/public holidays)
- 1 weekend off a month
- 5% contribution to your pension
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced sick pay
- Complimentary dry cleaning of uniform
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Mental health and wellbeing workshops
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates
- Discounted gym membership
Responsibilities as a Pastry Chef De Partie…
- Creating a selection of picture-perfect pastries to wow guests of the hotel
- Communicating with the team to ensure consistently high-quality pastries
- Continuously striving for improvement in your skillset
- Embracing the hotel’s excellent training opportunities
- Passing on your knowledge and expertise to more junior chefs
Working alongside a team of some of the industry’s very best pastry chefs, this is an exciting opportunity to explore your passion for pastry, let your creative juices flow and take your skillset to the next level.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!