We are so excited to be working with a top 5-star hotel based in a beautiful area of Berkshire. They are looking for a Pastry Chef De Partie to provide a stunning variety of pastries to impress guests of their hotel.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Pastry Chef De Partie…
- £28,350 per annum plus between £4,000 and £7,000 service charge per annum
- 40 hours per week contract plus PAID overtime
- Assistance with relocation is available
- Holiday allowance rising with service
- Discount on hotel stays
- Free meals on duty
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance scheme
- 50% F&B discount
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Employee recognition scheme
Responsibilities as a Pastry Chef De Partie…
- Creating a variety of delicious pastry dishes, from beautifully crafted cakes to savoury showstoppers
- Collaborating with a team of industry-leading chefs who are eager to share their expertise
- Communicating effectively with the team to ensure a 5-star service
- Continuously striving for improvement in your skillset
- Embracing the hotel’s excellent training opportunities
Based in their state-of-the-art kitchen, you will have the opportunity to explore your passion for pastry and use a variety of seasonal ingredients grown on the grounds of the hotel.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!