We are delighted to continue working with one of our best clients, a luxury 5-star hotel located in the heart of London. They are looking for a warm and welcoming Night Receptionist to ensure their guests receive round-the-clock 5-star service. You will need experience using Opera and working nights in luxury hotels.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Night Receptionist…
- £23,000 per annum plus circa £9,000 service charge (After probation)
- Working 4 on, 4 off
- Paid travel card – Up to zone 4 (After 6 months)
- Working alongside a team of leading industry professionals
Responsibilities as a Night Receptionist…
- Providing unforgettable customer service to each and every guest, both on arrival and throughout their whole stay
- Showcasing your knowledge of Opera to ensure a consistent 5-star service
- Ensuring all guest queries are handled swiftly and to act as a point of contact for any customer questions
- Going above and beyond to meet and exceed guests’ expectations
As the Night Receptionist, you will ensure all guests have a positive stay at the hotel. This will involve building relationships, providing an enjoyable check-in experience and going above and beyond to ensure all guest expectations are met and exceeded.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!