We are so excited to be working with a 2 Rosette restaurant which is situated in a stunning luxury boutique hotel near Cirencester. They are in search of a passionate Junior Sous Chef to join their small but mighty team of 5.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Junior Sous Chef…
- £32,000 per annum plus £2,400 service charge
- Working 45 hours per week
- Christmas off (23rd to 26th)
- Two weeks off in January (1st to 14th)
- Being part of a team pushing for 3 Rosettes
Responsibilities as a Junior Sous Chef…
- Creating a variety of delicious dishes which celebrate sustainability and the restaurant’s “farm to fork” ethos
- Getting creative in the kitchen and making the most of the hotel’s access to fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Helping create a positive working environment as the team pushes for 3 Rosettes
- Passing on your culinary knowledge and expertise to the more junior chefs in the kitchen
The team is pushing for an impressive 3 Rosettes; therefore they are looking for an ambitious Junior Sous Chef who is looking to develop their career in a fine dining restaurant.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!