You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Head Chef…
- £38,000 to £42,000.00 per annum (DOE)
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Potential Profit share for the right individual
- The nature of the restaurant will require the Head Chef to work 6 days per week (60 hours per week) between 1st April to 31st August, then 5 days per week out of season (approx. 40 hours per week)
- November through to the end of February holiday and accrued time off in lieu.
- The Restaurant is closed in January.
- Pension Scheme
As the Head Chef, you will be supported by a fantastic owner who is keen to give the Head Chef full autonomy. This beautiful brasserie-style restaurant will offer informal, interesting, and healthy dishes that excite their clientele.
The Head Chef will manage a brigade of 5, but if you have a solid Sous or CDP that you want to bring with you then this will also be considered.
This opportunity may suit a Sous Chef looking for their first Head Chef role, alternative a Head Chef who really wants full autonomy on their menus and the chance to really grow a successful business.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!