Based in an award-winning, 2 rosette restaurant, you will be responsible for managing a section and producing innovative European dishes to a high standard. Working alongside a fantastic Head Chef and a highly experienced brigade of 9 chefs, this is a truly unmissable opportunity for a Chef De Partie with experience within good kitchens.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Chef De Partie…
- £34,000 to £36,000 package (DOE)
- 7 shifts per week over 5 days (2 doubles and 3 singles)
- Sunday and Monday off
- An excellent work-life balance – Closed on Christmas and New Year
- 28 days holiday
- Lovely family-run business
- Pension Scheme
- Positive kitchen environment
Responsibilities as a Chef De Partie…
- Creating a variety of innovative European dishes to impress diners
- Managing a section and encouraging excellent within the team
- Going above and beyond to make sure all dishes are of consistently high quality
- Collaborating effectively with the rest of the brigade to ensure a smooth running service
This role offers a great work-life balance, with set days off each week. You will gain expertise that will help transform your career and work in a positive kitchen with an owner who appreciates and rewards his team of chefs.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!