We are delighted to kick off 2024 by continuing our collaboration with a 2 Rosette restaurant which is situated in a stunning luxury boutique hotel near Cirencester. They are in search of a talented Chef De Partie to join their small but mighty team of 5.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Chef De Partie…
- £26,000 per annum plus £3,500 service charge = £29,500 package
- Working 45 hours per week
- Christmas off (23rd to 26th)
- Two weeks off in January (1st to 14th)
- Being part of a team pushing for 3 Rosettes
Responsibilities as a Chef De Partie…
- Creating a variety of delicious dishes which celebrate sustainability and the restaurant’s “farm to fork” ethos
- Getting creative in the kitchen and making the most of the hotel’s access to fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Going above and beyond to improve your skillset as the team pushes for 3 Rosettes
- Working well as part of a team to ensure a smooth running service which aligns with the restaurant’s high standards of excellence
The team is pushing for an impressive 3 Rosettes; therefore they are looking for a highly driven Chef De Partie who is looking to develop their career in a fine dining restaurant.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!