You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Breakfast Chef…
- Up to £32,000 per annum plus £5,800 service charge
- Access to fresh, seasonal ingredients grown onsite
- Christmas Day and your birthday off
- Private medical insurance
- Meals on duty
- Employee assistance programme
- 50% off food
- 50% discount on spa treatments
- Staff accommodation rate of £100 Bed and Breakfast per room per night
We are working with a luxury boutique hotel found on a beautiful country estate in the Cotswolds. They are eager to find a highly experienced Breakfast Chef to ensure every guest has a positive start to their morning.
As the Breakfast Chef, you will be responsible for creating a variety of high-quality breakfast dishes that meet and exceed guests’ expectations. With access to fresh, seasonal ingredients grown in the hotel’s spectacular kitchen garden, this is an exciting opportunity to elevate your breakfast dishes.
The ideal Breakfast Chef will keep a clean and organised workspace, work in a timely manner and be willing to go above and beyond to fulfil special requests from guests.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!