We are so excited to be assisting a prestigious Michelin Star restaurant renowned for its commitment to culinary excellence and personalised warm service. Located in South West London, they are looking for a highly skilled Bar Manager to play a pivotal role in ensuring every guest enjoys a memorable and pleasurable dining experience.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Bar Manager…
- £35,000 per annum plus £4,000 to £5,000 service charge
- Set days off – Monday and Tuesday
- Supportive Owner who truly cares about their employees
- Working alongside a team of industry-leading professionals
- Opportunities to gain further beverage qualifications – WSET
Responsibilities as the Bar Manager…
- Presenting drinks with passion and engaging descriptions, enhancing the guests’ overall experience and pairing wines with stunning dishes.
- Delegating tasks effectively, maintaining positive morale within the team and training staff to meet the restaurant’s high standards of excellence.
- Taking charge of stock control for all bar products, including regular stock takes with the GM and maintaining pristine cellars, especially if guests are given access.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the wine list, and making recommendations to guests based on their preferences, budgets, and food choices.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Head Bartender or a very strong Assistant Bar Manager who has proven experience working in high-end fine dining restaurants, gastropubs and/or luxury hotels and good knowledge of wine.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!