Our client, a luxury boutique hotel based in Warminster, is looking for a charming Bar Manager to guide their vibrant bar team of 3 in the winter and 10 throughout the summer months to success. You will have the expertise and finesse to craft an array of exceptional drinks that will captivate and delight their guests.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Bar Manager…
- £30,000 per annum plus £3,000 service charge
- Accommodation available
- Working 45 hours per week
- Progression and training opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Meals on duty
- Discounts across the group’s properties
Responsibilities as Bar Manager…
- Creating a variety of delicious drinks that please the palate and excite the eyes
- Providing service with a smile and fulfilling any special requests from guests
- Playing a key part in shaping the drink offering at the hotel by getting creative with flavours and keeping up to date with trends
- Encouraging excellence within the bar team and monitoring their performance to ensure a consistent 5-star service
The hotel has recently undergone some exciting renovations and introduced an abundance of pop-up spa and restaurant concepts. This will provide the chance to immerse yourself in creating new quirky drink menus and a personalised experience for guests.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!