Step into the heart of culinary excellence at a luxurious Hertfordshire hotel’s state-of-the-art kitchen! As a Chef De Partie, you’ll embark on an exciting journey, crafting a symphony of flavour-first dishes using the finest sustainably sourced ingredients that pay homage to the hotel’s esteemed estate-to-plate philosophy.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Chef De Partie…
- £36,305 per annum
- Staff accommodation to assist with relocation
- Working 48 hours, over 5 days a week
- Childcare discounts
- Free use of gym and spa
- Health, Eye and Dental Care
- Pensions and Life Assurance
- Friends and Family Rates
- Employee Recognition
- Exclusive Discounts
- Meals on duty
Responsibilities as a Chef De Partie…
- Crafting a variety of delicious dishes which are cooked and presented perfectly
- Taking great pride in your work and ensuring consistent quality
- Cooking with the freshest locally sourced ingredients
- Continuously striving for improvement in your skillset
- Embracing the hotel’s excellent training opportunities
Here you will go on an adventure where you not only have the chance to showcase your culinary prowess but also find yourself seamlessly integrated into a dynamic team of industry-leading chefs who are willing to share their culinary expertise.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!