We are delighted to continue collaborating with a prestigious luxury wedding venue situated in the breathtaking Wiltshire countryside. They are in search of a proactive Bar and Beverage Manager to take the lead in delivering exceptional beverage experiences for their esteemed clientele.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Bar and Beverage Manager…
- £30,000 per annum
- Working 45 hours over 5 days inclusive of weekends and weekends
- Exciting training and development opportunities
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Responsibilities as the Bar and Beverage Manager…
- Providing an exceptional drinks service and confidently delivering this for the benefit of all clients
- Taking responsibility for all bars and beverage services onsite, including par levels, stock control, staff training, GPs and bar cleanliness
- Providing a personal and high-quality bar service for all guests and having the ability to know what they need before they need to ask for it
- Building and curating a roster of skilled bar and service staff to support all house bars across our busy calendar of events
- Curating dynamic and interesting in-house drinks menus including wine lists, cocktails and in-room drinks, and being aware of trends
From intimate gatherings to trendy brand events and weddings accommodating 12 to 200 guests, this position offers a unique opportunity to play a key role in elevating these special occasions.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!