As we enter 2024, we are so excited to continue working with an award-winning fine-dining restaurant based in beautiful South Wales. They are looking for a highly skilled Sous Chef to join the talented kitchen brigade in their prestigious Michelin Starred restaurant.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Sous Chef…
- Up to £47,000 package per annum including £10,000 to £12,000 service charge
- Working 4 days per week
- Paid overtime
- Tailored training and development plan
- Christmas Day off, January closure and 1-week closure in the summer
- 30% staff discount off F&B across the group
- Annual staff rewards scheme
Responsibilities as the Sous Chef…
- Creating a variety of high-quality dishes which align with the restaurant’s high standards of excellence.
- Working closely alongside the Head Chef to ensure a positive working environment
- Passing on your culinary knowledge and expertise to the more junior chefs in the kitchen.
- Getting creative in the kitchen and making the most of the very best ingredients Wales has to offer.
- Taking advantage of the tailored training and development plan provided by the group.
This is a truly unmissable opportunity for a Sous Chef looking to take guests on a culinary journey to remember as you create dishes made using only the freshest, locally sourced ingredients, all while you elevate your kitchen management skills.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!