We are so excited to be working with a world-cruising 40m Sailing Yacht that is currently sailing the Pacific. They are looking for a Sole Engineer to join their charismatic crew. The boat is fully private and has around 3 months of owner usage per year.
As the Sole Engineer, you will work independently to ensure a safe and smooth running experience on the boat. This will involve completing a wide range of duties such as planned and preventative maintenance, hydraulic maintenance, engine and generator maintenance and watchkeeping.
The boat is in fantastic condition which you will be expected to upkeep.
Salary & Benefits:
- 48 days leave
- World cruising
- Great crew
- Proven longevity onboard
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Safety of both crew and guests
- Hydraulic maintenance
- Engine and generator maintenance
- Organising yard periods
- You will be an experienced and highly motivated Engineer who has previous experience as a Sailing Engineer
- You will be highly self-motivated and enjoy working independently
- You will have a love for the sea and sailing
- You will have proven longevity and be looking to commit long-term to your next role
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!