We are working with a private 33m Sailing Yacht that is currently spending time in the Med. Based in Palma when not in use, they are looking for a highly skilled Engineer/Deck to join their crew before Christmas.
As the Engineer/Deck, you will be in charge of all aspects of the engine room maintenance and will need to be comfortable working autonomously. You will be responsible for keeping the engine room fully stocked and in an organised state. As well as this, you will be happy to help out on deck when necessary.
Salary and Benefits:
- €4,500 to €5,000
- 38 days leave per year
- Wonderful owners
- Closeknit team
- Chance to showcase a wide variety of skills
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Hydraulic maintenance
- Engine and generator maintenance
- Updating records
- Tender driving
- Deck duties
- You will be an experienced Engineer who has previously worked on a similar size Sailing Yacht for at least 1 year
- You will be confident with PLC and hydraulic systems as the boat has a large battery bank
- You will ideally hold your AEC1 and 2 qualifications
- You will be happy to help out on deck when necessary
- You will be enthusiastic about sailing
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!