We are so excited to be working with a 40m Sailing Yacht that is based in the Med. The single-season vessel, which charters in the summer, is looking for a highly skilled Sole Engineer to join their crew full-time.
As the Sole Engineer, you will work independently to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience on the boat for guests. This will involve completing planned and preventative maintenance, hydraulic maintenance, engine and generator maintenance and watchkeeping.
Salary and Benefits:
- €7500 to €8000 (DOE)
- 60 days of paid leave
- Fantastic crew
- Positive working environment
- Chance to showcase a wide variety of skills
- Being solely responsible for the engine room
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Ensuring the safety of both crew and guests
- Hydraulic maintenance
- Engine and generator maintenance
- Communicating effectively with other departments
- You will be an experienced Sole Engineer who has previously worked on a similar size Sailing Yacht
- You will have your Y4 qualification or higher
- You will have experience in hydraulics, electrics, water makers and servicing engines/generators
- You will be very self-motivated and enjoy working independently
- You will be a true team player, have a strong work ethic and be looking to elevate your Yachting career
- You will have a love for the sea and sailing
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!