Rotational Chief Engineer – 78m Motor Yacht – Med
We are working with a 78m Motor Yacht that is currently spending time in the Med. The boat has plans to head to America and the Caribbean after. They are seeking a Rotational Chief Engineer to join their highly motivated crew.
As the Chief Engineer, you will complete a number of duties to ensure a safe and smooth running experience on the boat. This will involve completing planned and preventative maintenance, hydraulic maintenance, engine and generator maintenance and watchkeeping.
Salary and Benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Positive team and working environment
- Opportunity to gain invaluable yachting experience
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Hydraulic maintenance
- Engine and generator maintenance
- Communicating effectively with other departments
- You will be an experienced Chief Engineer that has previously worked on a similar size Motor Yacht
- You will have fantastic leadership and communication skills
- You will enjoy taking a hands-on approach to your work
- You will have proven longevity and be looking for your next long-term job opportunity
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!