We are working with a 50m charter Motor Yacht that is currently located in Florida and has plans to head to the Bahamas. They are looking for a highly skilled Chief Engineer to join their dynamic crew.
As the Chief Engineer, you will complete a number of duties to ensure a safe and smooth running experience on the boat. This will involve completing planned and preventative maintenance, hydraulic maintenance, engine and generator maintenance and watchkeeping.
Salary and Benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Great owners
- Wonderful team and working environment
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Hydraulic maintenance
- Engine and generator maintenance
- Communicating effectively with other departments
- You will be an experienced Chief Engineer that has previously worked on a similar size Motor Yacht
- You will have excellent leadership and communication skills
- You will enjoy taking a hands-on approach
- You will have proven longevity and be looking for your next long-term job opportunity
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!