Join the exceptional team at a luxurious country house hotel in Leicestershire! They are looking for a warm and friendly Receptionist who is dedicated to ensuring each guest’s experience is nothing short of exceptional to join their team. Your role will involve leaving a lasting, positive first impression and consistently delivering an unforgettable level of service throughout each guest’s stay.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Receptionist…
- £23,000 per annum + £500 service charge
- Working 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days
- Staff patterns: late shifts, 2:30pm to 11:00pm, early shifts 6:45am to 3:15pm and mid shifts from 9:00am, 10:00am and11:00am
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities
- Your birthday off
- 28 days annual leave – increasing with the length of service
- You will need your own mode of transport due to the location
Responsibilities as a Receptionist…
- Providing a warm welcome to each and every guest, both on the telephone and in person
- Liaising with Department Managers to ensure exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to all guests
- Ensuring all guest queries are handled swiftly and to act as a point of contact for any customer questions
- Going above and beyond to meet and exceed guests’ expectations
- Having a keen eye for detail
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!