We are so excited to be working with a luxury hotel tucked away in the breathtaking landscapes of the Cotswolds. They are actively in pursuit of a highly skilled Pastry Sous Chef to guide and inspire their pastry team in crafting a delightful array of pastry dishes.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Pastry Sous Chef…
- £34,400 per annum plus £3,000 service charge
- Paid overtime
- Working 45 hours per week
- 28 days holiday per annum, including bank holidays
- An extra day of holiday awarded annually for up to the first 5 years
- Your birthday off
- Pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- 50% discount on food in the restaurants across all sites
- £50 bed & breakfast stays at the hotels in the collection
- 15% discount on Spa retail
- 20% discount on Spa treatments
- Rewards and Perkbox benefits platform
Responsibilities as the Pastry Sous Chef…
- Assisting the Head Pastry Chef in the smooth running of the pastry kitchen
- Producing a variety of high-quality pastry dishes to impress guests staying at the hotel
- Supporting the Head Chef in creating a positive team environment which promotes good morale and ensures a high level of commitment and pride
- Helping provide junior pastry chefs with training that ensures service and product delivery are consistent
- Continuously striving for improvement in your skillset
This offers an exciting prospect to become a part of an exceptional hotel group that places utmost importance on the welfare and career progression of its employees.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!