One of our most exclusive clients, a prestigious luxury 5-star hotel located in the heart of London, is looking for a highly experienced Pastry Sous Chef to join their kitchen brigade.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Pastry Sous Chef…
- £39,900 per annum plus £6,000+ service charge
- Paid overtime
- 29 paid holidays per annum (Including bank/public holidays)
- 5% contribution to your pension
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced sick pay
- Complimentary dry cleaning of uniform
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Mental health and wellbeing workshops
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates
- Discounted gym membership
Responsibilities as the Pastry Sous Chef…
- Creating a wide array of delicious, high-quality pastry dishes
- Communicating effectively with the team of 15 to ensure a 5-star service
- Letting your creative juices flow to expand the team’s product range
- Making the most of the hotel’s unrivalled training opportunities to explore your passion for pastry
- Passing on your pastry knowledge and expertise to the more junior chefs in the kitchen
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Pastry Sous Chef who is looking for a refreshing challenge to showcase their passion for creating picture-perfect pastries. Not to mention the paid overtime!
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!