Our client is an award-winning luxury hotel based near picturesque Pembrokeshire. They are looking for an Operations Manager who is a natural leader to join their talented team in mid to late March. You will be responsible for ensuring all guests have a truly memorable experience surrounded by exceptional service and honest hospitality.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Operations Manager…
- Up to £47,000 per annum package
- Working 4 days per week
- Assistance with relocation
- Extra days worked paid
- Company pension
- Profit Share Scheme
- Tailored training and development plan
- Financial support for attaining professional qualifications
- Meals on duty
- Long service holiday benefit
- 30% staff discount off F&B
- £75 Employee and £190 Friends and Family room rate
Responsibilities as the Operations Manager…
- Supporting the F&B operations team in delivering award-winning restaurant experiences for all guests
- Assisting the Hotel Manager across multiple outlets
- Liaising with their award-winning kitchen brigade to take guests on a culinary journey to remember
- Getting creative and thinking of new and innovative F&B concepts
- Continuously striving for improvement in your skillset and embracing the hotel’s excellent training opportunities
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful business with a strong family philosophy and an award-winning team who are driving for the highest standards of food and service.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!