We are so thrilled to start the year off with a bang as we continue working with a stunning wedding and events venue found in the breathtaking Wiltshire countryside. They are looking for a highly organised, efficient and detail-oriented Events Operations Manager to ensure all their events go off without a hitch.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Event Operations Manager…
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Working 45 hours over 5 days inclusive of weekends and weekends
- Holiday allowance of 28 days (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Working for a growing group with exciting plans for the future
Responsibilities as the Event Operations Manager…
- Assisting in overseeing the smooth running of all departments and providing high-quality training.
- Leading from the ground to manage customer experiences from point of enquiry to the delivery of the event with a focus on leading the operational running of the site.
- Ensuring the very best standards are met at all times through venue presentation and all customer communications.
- Working closely with the event delivery teams to ensure rotas, staffing, logistics and bars are covered and running efficiently.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to improve the operational functionality of the venue and working closely with the General Manager to implement improvements.
From intimate gatherings to quirky brand events and beautiful weddings accommodating 12 to 200 guests, this position offers an excellent opportunity for an Event Operations Manager looking to showcase their understanding of exceptional customer service and high-end hosting.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!