You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the new Junior Sous Chef…
- £29,000 salary + Grats (around £5k) to give package of £34k
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Paid annual leave for 28 days inclusive of public holidays
- Opportunity to work for a progressive business
- Pension provided through NEST
- Employee of the month scheme with great rewards
- Team building days/evenings out
Our client is an award winning destination boutique hotel, pub, restaurant and wedding venue situated on the Kent/Sussex border. They are looking to add to their great team of chefs (currently a team of 8) and are looking for a Junior Sous Chef ideally from a high quality restaurant, hotel and or pub background. They have recently been award 2 rosettes and you will work alongside chefs from 2/3 rosette backgrounds. More importantly they are a great team, who work hard, but have a lot of fun! The hotel has a 50 cover restaurant and is also a popular wedding venue for up to 90 catering for intimate dinners, parties, lunches and gatherings.
Please note you will need your own transport due to the location and limited public transport.
It’s an exciting time to join this progressive business as a Junior Sous with future expansion plans and lots of opportunity to career development. Don’t miss out send your CV to us today.