We are so excited to be collaborating with a newly refurbished boutique hotel based in a picturesque village near Cirencester. They are seeking an ambitious Junior Sous Chef to join their talented team of 12. You will be creating a variety of dishes from the hotel’s ever-changing seasonal menus which are served across multiple outlets.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Junior Sous Chef…
- £34,000 per annum plus £5,000 service charge
- Paid overtime
- Live-in accommodation available
- Working 45 hours per week
- Working alongside a talented team of 12
Responsibilities as Junior Sous Chef…
- Creating a variety of unforgettable dishes to be served to a high volume of diners across multiple outlets
- Making the most of the kitchen’s access to fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Passing on your knowledge and expertise to the more junior chefs in the brigade
- Going above and beyond to ensure all your dishes are of the highest quality
This is a truly unmissable opportunity to elevate your culinary skillset as you create a wide range of dishes using only the very best, locally sourced ingredients.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!