You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Junior Sous Chef…
- £52,000 package, including generous service charge
- 4 days on/3 days off
- 29 paid holidays per annum (inc. bank/public holidays)
- 5% contribution to your pension
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced sick pay
- Complimentary dry cleaning of uniform
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Mental health and wellbeing workshops
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates
- Discounted gym membership
Are you a Junior Sous Chef who is looking to be a part of a fine dining grill restaurant which is situated in one of the elite 5-star hotels of London?
You’ll Be Great If…
- The perfect Junior Sous Chef will have great experience working within Michelin Star/3 Rosette kitchens.
- You will have good management skills
- Experience as a Junior Sous Chef in a busy premium restaurant
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!