We are so excited to continue collaborating with an award-winning gastro pub with rooms which is set in the spectacular scenery of Tetbury. They are looking for a highly driven General Manager to lead the team of their newly renovated fine dining restaurant to success.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the General Manager…
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum (DOE)
- Collaborating with an award-winning kitchen brigade
- Pushing for prestigious Rosettes
Responsibilities as the General Manager…
- Leading, motivating and managing the restaurant team and creating a positive working environment
- Providing performance feedback to team members and supporting their career progression
- Being proactive in building the business and going above and beyond to set the restaurant apart from competitors
- Working with the restaurant’s HR company to ensure all employment and disciplinary rules are followed in line with regulations
- Successfully deliver on a wide array of exciting projects
The restaurant is pushing to be awarded rosettes for its culinary excellence. Therefore they are looking for a highly ambitious General Manager with an innovative and forward-thinking mindset to take their restaurant to new heights.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!