We are so excited to be working with a 34m Motor Yacht that is currently spending time in the Caribbean. The vessel, which is used for both private use and charter, is looking for a First Mate to join their diligent team of 5 immediately until January.
As First Mate, you will be responsible for several duties such as overseeing the daily activities of the deck department, assisting the Captain with administrative responsibilities, and bridge operations.
The boat typically completes 2 to 4 charters per year and spends a lot of time cruising the Bahamas, including Bimini, Abacos, Nassau and Exumas, and the beautiful Southern Bahamas. Therefore, the ideal individual for this role will be happy to go off the beaten track and enjoy scuba diving!
Salary and Benefits:
- Wonderful team and working atmosphere
- Geo Blue Health Insurance
- Exciting programme
- Opportunity to use a variety of skills
- Overseeing the deck department
- Assisting the Captain with administrative responsibilities
- Bridge operations
- Following instructions effectively
- Consistently completing all tasks efficiently
- You will be an experienced First Mate that has previously worked on a similar size Motor Yacht
- You will be available to join the crew between now and January
- You will be highly organised, have strong leadership skills and be looking for your next long-term job opportunity
- You will ideally have experience in diving, water sports and fishing as this is enjoyed by the owners
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!