We are delighted to be working with a 40m Sailing Yacht that charters in the summer and spends the winters in the Med. They are looking for a highly skilled Engineer to join their crew of 6 ASAP.
As an Engineer, you will spend the majority of your time maintaining the engine room and its equipment to the highest possible standards. This will involve handling technical repairs, completing planned and preventative maintenance, hydraulic maintenance, engine and generator maintenance and watchkeeping.
Salary and Benefits:
- €7000 (DOE)
- Full MLC contract
- 2 months of paid leave
- Travel allowance
- Engine room maintenance
- Technical repairs
- Planned and preventive maintenance
- Mechanical aspects
- You will be an experienced Engineer who has previously worked on a similar size Sailing Yacht
- You will be available to join the team immediately
- You will work well as part of a team and have exceptional communication skills
- You will have an energetic, positive, can-do attitude
- You will be eager to progress in your career as a Yacht Engineer
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!