An opening has become available to work on a private 40m Motor Yacht that is currently located in Italy. The Classic Yacht, which recently underwent an extensive refit, has plans to spend the summer cruising the Med before another refit next winter. They are looking for a full-time Deckhand to join the exterior crew in mid-March.
As a Deckhand, you will work as part of a team to complete a wide array of duties. This will involve teak maintenance, polishing, docking and mooring procedures, cleaning and watchkeeping.
The boat is open to established couples applying.
Salary and Benefits:
- Likeminded team
- Fantastic working environment
- Opportunity open to couples
- Chance to showcase a variety of skills
- Teak maintenance
- Docking and mooring procedures
- Communicating effectively with other departments
- You will be an experienced Deckhand who has previously worked on a similar size Motor Yacht
- You will work well as part of a team and have strong communication skills
- You will have proven longevity and be looking for your next long-term job role
- You will be eager to elevate your skillset and gain invaluable experience
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!