We are working with a private 52m Motor Yacht that is currently located in Dubai. The boat has plans to spend time in the Med and is looking for a full-time Deckhand to join their exterior team in February.
As a Deckhand, you will be responsible for completing a variety of duties to the highest possible standard. This will involve teak maintenance, polishing, docking and mooring procedures, cleaning and watchkeeping.
Salary and Benefits:
- €3,000 (Increase after probation period)
- 50 days leave
- 2 economy flights per annum
- Wonderful crew and working environment
- Teak maintenance
- Docking and mooring procedures
- Communicating effectively with other departments
- You will be an experienced Deckhand that has previously worked on a similar size Motor Yacht for at least 1 year
- You will hold your Deck Rating certification
- You will be based in Europe
- You will be available to join the boat in February
- You will be highly organised and work well as part of a team
- You will be looking for your next long-term job opportunity and job security
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!