An excellent opportunity has arisen to work on a private 25m Sailing Yacht that is currently spending time in Spain. They are looking for a multiskilled Deck/Mate to join their small but mighty crew of 3.
As Deck/Mate, you will have a wide array of responsibilities to ensure a smooth-running experience onboard the boat. This will include bridge operations, teak maintenance, polishing, docking and mooring procedures, and watchkeeping.
The boat has an exciting worldwide itinerary and takes part in lots of racing – therefore a Deck/Mate who is eager to get off the beaten track is ideal!
Salary and Benefits:
- Closeknit team
- Fantastic owners
- Exciting itinerary
- Chance to gain invaluable experience
- Teak maintenance
- Docking and mooring procedures
- Bridge operations
- Communicating effectively with the crew
- You will be an experienced Deck/Mate who has previously worked on a similar size Sailing Yacht
- You will work well with others and have high-quality communication skills
- You will enjoy taking part in racing
- You will have proven longevity and be looking for your next long-term job role
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!