We are delighted to be working with a beautiful hotel and spa nestled within a stunning estate in the Cotswolds. They are looking for a devoted Chef De Partie to craft an array of delectable dishes using the finest locally sourced ingredients, some of which are grown in their very own kitchen garden.
Chef De Partie Benefits:
- £29,328 per annum plus circa £3,500 service charge
- Daytime hours, 8am to 6pm
- Working 48 hours per week
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Hotel stay and restaurant discounts
- Restaurant discounts
- Employee assistance programme
Chef De Partie Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Breakfast chef in preparing a variety of delicious breakfast dishes
- Assisting in the creation of light lunches and moreish nibbles
- General food preparation to ensure a smooth-running evening service.
This hotel places a genuine emphasis on the well-being and growth of its team, offering an exceptional range of training and development opportunities. Furthermore, they provide excellent perks such as hotel stays and restaurant discounts, allowing you to relax and rejuvenate.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!