We are so excited to continue collaborating with an exclusive private members club set in the heart of Cheltenham. They are seeking an ambitious Chef De Partie to join their talented kitchen brigade. Based in their stunning state-of-the-art kitchen, you will be creating a selection of impressive breakfast and small plate dishes.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Chef De Partie…
- £35,100 per annum plus £6,000 service charge
- Working 45 hours per week
- Assisting with a variety of services
- Working alongside an excellent team and Executive Chef
- Team building events
Responsibilities as a Chef De Partie…
- Assisting with the breakfast service, which runs from 8.00am to 11.30am
- Creating a variety of delicious tapas/small plate dishes which will be served between 12:00pm and 21:30pm
- Going above and beyond to perfect several skills and techniques
- Working seamlessly alongside their talented team of 5
Working alongside a fantastic Executive Chef and a closeknit team of 5, this is an unmissable opportunity to expand your skillset and perfect several skills and techniques.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!