We are delighted to be assisting a newly refurbished boutique hotel based in a charming village near Cirencester. They are looking for a passionate Chef De Partie to join their highly experienced team of 12. You will be creating a variety of seasonal dishes to be served across multiple outlets.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Chef De Partie…
- £31,500 per annum plus £5,000 service charge
- Paid overtime
- Live-in accommodation available
- Working 45 hours per week
- Working alongside a talented team of 12
Responsibilities as Chef De Partie…
- Creating a variety of delicious dishes to be served to a high volume of diners across multiple outlets
- Making the most of the kitchen’s access to fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Perfecting several skills and techniques in the kitchen
- Going above and beyond to ensure all your dishes are of the highest quality
This is a wonderful opportunity to work alongside a team of highly skilled chefs who have a wealth of culinary knowledge and expertise to share. Therefore, if you’re an ambitious Chef De Partie looking for an exciting new role, please get in touch!
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!