Join the culinary masterpiece at one of Leicestershire’s most opulent country house hotels! They are seeking an ambitious Chef De Partie to ignite their kitchen, where artistry and flavour collide. You will be crafting diverse and delectable dishes to be showcased in their two award-winning restaurants.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Chef De Partie…
- £27,000 per annum + £500 service charge
- Working 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days
- Staff accommodation – £60 per week, including all bills apart from food, TV license and internet
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities
- Your birthday off
- 28 days annual leave – increasing with the length of service
- You will need your own mode of transport due to the location
Responsibilities as a Chef De Partie…
- Creating dishes that will grace the tables at lunches, family Sunday roasts and intimate dinners
- Catering for exclusive private parties and elegant weddings hosting 140 to 160 guests
- Unleashing your culinary potential with access to premium, locally sourced ingredients
- Collaborating with a team of skilled chefs eager to share their expertise
- Continuously striving for improvement in your skillset
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!