A truly unmissable opportunity has arisen to work on a 65m Motor Yacht. The boat is currently based in the US and needs someone to join their team by the end of January. They are looking for a 3rd Engineer to join their highly skilled and experienced crew.
As a 3rd Engineer, you will be reporting directly to the Chief and Second Engineers. You will be responsible for watchkeeping, completing essential maintenance and repairs in the engine room, and ensuring the safe and efficient running of the yacht.
You will need to have excellent knowledge of IT and computer systems, be confident in your electrical abilities and have previous experience working in an ETO/AVIT role on a similar size Motor Yacht.
Salary and Benefits:
- 60 days leave
- Wonderful team
- Positive working environment
- Chance to elevate your engineering skillset
- Maintenance and repairs in the engine room
- Reporting to the First and Second Engineers
- Following all instructions carefully
- Communicating effectively with the rest of the crew
- You will be an experienced 3rd Engineer who has previously worked on a similar size Motor Yacht
- You will be able to join the boat in the US
- You will work well as part of a team and have excellent communication skills
- You will be confident in your AVIT/ETO abilities
- You will be eager to gain invaluable engineering experience to enhance your yachting career