We are so excited to be working with a 70m+ Sailing Yacht which is currently spending time in France. They are looking for a 2nd Engineer to join their crew.
As the 2nd Engineer, you will work closely alongside the Chief Engineer to ensure the safe and efficient running of the yacht. This will include completing planned and preventative maintenance, hydraulic maintenance, engine and generator maintenance and watchkeeping.
Salary and Benefits:
- 60 days leave plus 1 flight
- Exciting itinerary
- Fantastic team and working environment
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Hydraulic maintenance
- Engine and generator maintenance
- Communicating with the other departments
- Ensuring all duties are carried out to the highest possible standard
- You will be an experienced 2nd Engineer who has previously worked on a similar size Sailing Yacht
- You will need to hold your Y4 qualification
- You will work well as part of a team and have excellent communication skills
- You will have a can-do attitude and a wonderful work ethic
- You will have proven longevity and be looking for your next long-term job opportunity
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!