We are working with a private 33m Sailing Yacht that is currently spending time in the Med. Based in Palma when not in use, they are looking for a multiskilled Stew/Cook/Deckhand to join their crew before Christmas.
As the Stew/Cook/Deckhand, you will have a wide array of duties. This will include managing inventories, interior maintenance, running service, preparing crew food, helping the boss prepare dishes, teak maintenance, docking and mooring procedures and watchkeeping.
Salary and Benefits:
- €3,000 to €3,500
- 38 days leave per year
- Wonderful owners
- Closeknit team
- Taking part in summer regattas
- Managing inventories
- Interior maintenance
- Running service
- Preparing crew food
- Helping the boss prepare dishes
- 9m tender driving
- Teak maintenance
- Docking and mooring procedures.
- You will be an experienced Stew/Cook/Deckhand who has previously worked on a similar size Sailing Yacht for at least 1 year
- You will have completed a Food Safety Course
- You will enjoy taking part in summer regattas
- You will be happy to prepare crew food and help the boss prepare dishes
- You will be enthusiastic about sailing
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!