This role is based in an award-winning gastro pub which can be found in an idyllic village in the heart of Wiltshire. They are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join their kitchen brigade of 8 in creating a selection of high quality dishes for their guests.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Sous Chef…
- £34,000 per annum plus circa £3,000 service charge
- 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- 50% Discount on food and beverage across all properties
- Big discounts off stays across all properties
- Access to training and development programs
- Free meals on duty
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Free gym access and where available dedicated classes
- B Corp accredited and commitment to improving our People, Product and Planet
- PERKZ discount scheme and online guides such as Exercise, Wellbeing, and Finance
Responsibilities as a Sous Chef…
- Leading and inspiring the kitchen and service teams in the absence of the Head Chef
- Creating delicious, fresh and seasonal dishes
- Motivating the kitchen team to deliver consistently high-quality dishes
- Holding regular skill-focused training sessions for the kitchen and service teams
- Ensuring the kitchens are compliant with health and safety regulations
Working alongside a highly skilled Head Chef, this is an excellent opportunity to elevate your skillset and take your kitchen management skills to the next level.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!