We are working with a 90m Motor Yacht that is currently located in West Palm Beach. They are looking for a Rotational 2nd Officer to join their crew by the start of November.
As the 2nd Officer, you will work closely alongside the Captain and Chief Officer to ensure a smooth running experience onboard the boat. Your duties will include guiding the deck team, passage planning, watchkeeping, and planned maintenance.
The boat is fully private and dual season where half the year is spent in the US and the other half is spent going off the beaten track in Europe.
Salary and Benefits:
- Rotation (Between 8 and 10 weeks, depending on the itinerary)
- Positive team and working environment
- Wonderful owners
- Chance to showcase a wide variety of skills
- Guiding the deck team
- Passage planning
- Planned maintenance.
- Conducting safe navigational procedures
- Navigational watch
- You will be an experienced 2nd Officer who has previously worked on a similar size Motor Yacht
- You will be available to join the boat at the start of next month
- You will hold your Chief Mate ticket as well as the usual STCW, ENG1 and a B1/B2 Visa
- You will ideally be a PWC Instructor and/or have some dive and fishing experience
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!