We are delighted to be working with a recently opened, one-of-a-kind 5-star hotel located in the heart of London. They are searching for a friendly, efficient and professional Resident Services Manager to ensure all tenants receive only the very best service and all objectives and quality standards established by the hotel group are met.
You will need a UK driver’s licence.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Resident Services Manager…
- £40,000 per annum plus £4,800 to £8,400 service charge
- Working 3 on, 3 off, 7am to 7pm
- Working 40 hours per week
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Medi Care Cash Plan
- Life Insurance
- Health & Safety Nurse
- Meals on Duty
- Staff Gym
- Staff Relaxation Room
Responsibilities as the Resident Services Manager…
- Anticipating resident’s needs and going above and beyond to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Managing and motivating the Concierge Assistants to provide all services to the very best standard.
- Providing high-quality, on-the-job training to the Residences team.
- Building strong relationships with residents and staying informed on all new openings, shows, or any information that may be useful to deliver exceptional service.
- Handling any enquiries by providing detailed and useful information regarding any traditional concierge or property management services.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a highly skilled Resident Services Manager who is pursuing progression and has experience working for other prestigious 5-star properties and/or ultra-luxurious residential buildings.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!